Sunday, September 20, 2009

20 September 2005
"Today was a pretty good one although I am going to be super tired. I am really tired right now though. This morning we got up really early and we went to the vokzal to meet Сестра Дегроф. We met her and then we waited for a taxi and just waited. We got to the office and there I started to make copies for MEC. We had a good time chatting with all the missionaries that were getting ready to take off. Well, we got all that stuff taken care of for them and then we started MEC. I got a bunch of things of that I have to do. We talked about all the things that will be going on this week, and it will sure be crazy. We talked about stats that weren't too bad but could have been a lot better. We talked for awhile, but not too long. We got out and then I worked on a few things while I waited for lasagna that the APs made. It was good and we all ate together as a district with the sisters (Sister Larsen was there too with us) and it was awesome. We had plenty to eat and enjoyed ourselves. Well they all left and then we went and I worked on transfers and getting things ready for that. I really got tired at that, and we finally just took off to English. We got there plenty late but we were able to play a round of Mafia with them and then they told me that I had to give a spiritual thought. I talked about the Book of Mormon and how much it helps me. I love to read and talked about her. I love all that it gives to me. Well, we then came home and Bennett needed to pack a bit. I am going to die and sleep great tonight and then tomorrow I will be super busy. I am excited for tomorrow."

No comments: