Saturday, September 26, 2009

Headache

26 September 2005
"We have another little problem. We have basically no members to work with. Брат Блинков always goes with us everywhere, but we literally have 30 members. It is sure insane. We have been at almost all of them the past couple of days, but we have had very little luck.

This morning was sure weird as we had the full time to study. We literally studied until 10:30 and then we had to leave. We talked with each other about what we studied, and planned some lessons, and all in all, it went really awesome. I was on a real high. We then went to the office and I realized that I hadn't thought about anything that I needed to do. Well, we then started собрание округа, and that was good. I talked about setting goals and strengthening the branch. We have a lot of work to do - that is for sure. We want to involve the members more in teaching and help them learn to teach. Well, we finished and then I went to work on the stats. We didn't have anything great this week, and it was actually really low. Well, I realized that I had a really bad headache as I was trying to think what I needed to do. I am starting to realize how really hard it is to serve in the office, and still work. It's almost impossible to do both. We had a good lunch - bread pizzas and then we worked a bit. I talked with the Орловы сестры as they were there, and they promised to bring me some chocolate back from Germany. Well, at about 5 we went with Блинков and met with a lady who doesn't fully understand the concept of one true church. She is great, but needs some help. We then walked around to several addresses and found no one home. We did talk with one interesting guy, and then we came home early. I don't know what to do here. We need to knock a little and do some contacting. I don't know - I think that this will help. I need to learn to balance my work a lot better and help people more. I think I'll head to bed early tonight - I hope that will help!
"

No comments: