Sunday, September 20, 2009

Strong Spirit

30 September 2005
"What an awesome week! That is really all that I can say. We have just turned things around and I am way glad. We have started to be real missionaries and I love the feelings that I have inside from it. We started the morning out again with studying and then together studying. We then had a real planning session. We planned and we thought how we can help our investigators, and how we can better work. We set a goal to get out of the office by 6 so that will bless us a lot. We then went to the office but only for a couple hours. I just did some basic things that I needed to before we went to do service. We were back at Людмила's house and we were painting for her again. The smell wasn't near as bad this time and we had a good time just chatting with the sisters. They are both really cool and funny and I love to talk with them. Well, we painted for 3 1/2 hours and got really dirty and paint all over. We then went back to the office and grabbed a quick bite of spaghetti before we had to run off again. We went and talked to Вячеслав and that was awesome.

We talked with him about Preach My Gospel and we invited him to teach the 1st lesson with us. He said he would like to but has little time. I then felt like testifying and when I did, I felt the spirit very strongly. It was an awesome experience and something that hasn't happened a lot lately. On the way home, I thought about it, and I realized that the spirit is much more with me the last little while and I feel great. I love this feeling of being a missionary.
"

No comments: