Monday, September 21, 2009

Heartattack

21 September 2005
"Yesterday was insane - I am writing today the 22nd. We did tons, and I thought I was going to lose it. I seriously ran all over the place and worried myself way too much. I had a heart attack twice almost, but in the end it all worked out and we got to bed by 11. The day started pretty calm, so that is good. We got in a good study before we ran off to the office. Once we got to the office, I ran my normal routine of doing some random things. I had to make books and help some of the people there in the office. I then had to run to the bank for 20,000 rubles for a lady. We gave the money to her and got the bus taken care for Friday - we got all the missionaries coming in and have to order them a bus. Well, we then ate some lunch before Tom came.

With Tom we had another awesome lesson as often seems to be the case. We talked about the priesthood and about its loss and restoration. We then watched a talk from President Hinckley that he gave last April. It was about the restoration, and went perfectly with our lesson. He (Tom) said that he accepted it all, but is very stubborn and has to convince himself that this is right. Meeting with him is way awesome.

That feeling didn't last long though as about 2 minutes after the meeting, I started to worry a ton about some elders gone to St. Petersburg. I completely redid my plans in about 5 minutes as they all got home super late. Well, in the end it worked out, but only thanks to Sister Фомичева talking a bus into waiting. The day continued, and I got elders through interviews and finished up things for the Friday group. I ran through disorientation with Elder Andelin before I was in orientation with the new Elders that are both from Russia and Ukraine. That was really quick and then we went up to have a really good meal with president. After the meal, I started to worry about some elders making their train as they only had 15 minutes. I guess they made it because they didn't come back. Well, the Ehlert's waited forever for a taxi to take them home, but it didn't come. By this time it was already 10 and so Blinkov helped me out, but we still had to wait 30 minutes for a taxi. We finally got out, and I came home and crashed. I was dead tired and just passed out. We will have another day like that on Friday so I guess I had better be ready. I honestly dislike such days very much, but life goes on I guess. We'll see how today goes."

No comments: