Monday, September 28, 2009

Quiet

28 September 2005
"What an awesome feeling to be working and helping people. It is so awesome. I love to be out serving. It is interesting the games that my head plays with me. I tell myself that I need to work even though I don't feel like it a ton. Well, I just have a headache and walk around and think about nothing. Well, it always happens that way, and then I start to feel a lot better. In fact, I usually feel great. Interesting how Satan works.

Today we were able to study again - that is definitely a good way to get things started and I love to learn more about the gospel. Well, we went to the office and just worked for a bit. We had to get ready for ZLC tomorrow and so I was working on getting those things all prepared. Сестры Орловы пришли помогать списком членов церкви. Well, at 2 Tom came and he brought a young man - Dima - with him. That was awesome and the Орловы sisters were there. They are very shy and wouldn't say anything in English. The lesson was good and I think that Tom feels the spirit strongly. The lessons are always awesome and I love them. We got that done and we ate lunch followed by more work. I got the APs computer working again, and so now all is good that way.

We then got out and I went through the ordeal that I explained above. We talked with a lot of people, and we even knocked some doors. We met some real interesting people, and truly enjoyed ourselves. I thought how much I truly miss the field, and how awesome it will be to be back out there. What a joy to be sharing the gospel. I can't imagine life without my time here. I know that this is what I should be doing!
"

No comments: