Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sarcasm

27 September 2005
"Today was pretty good. We have a lot of good things going on right now. We are helping a ton and really enjoying all that is going on. We once again got in a good study this morning and we had a good time talking with each other about what we have been learning. I love to talk with him and find out how his doing. He is always so quiet, and it is often hard to know how he is, but he studies really well.

We headed to the office this morning a little early but I had to get everything all ready for our meeting that we have on Tuesdays - MEC. Well, I did what I needed, and we got the meeting going. We go a lot of things that we need to work on and President just keeps adding things to do. That is good news because it means that we will be busy. The lessons in all the mission were all down, and so we talked for a long time about the work. Well, after about 3 hours, we finally finished and we got out and we decided to head for a bite to eat. We went to this place called Экспрес and had some sandwiches that were decent. They were much better than last time. We ate there with the assistants and we enjoyed eating with them. Well, we then headed back to the office and I just did several little things that President had asked me to do. Well, we finally took off and went to the FHE that went really good and then we came home. At FHE we talked about obedience and that went well. I talked with everyone afterward, and that was cool. Well, I talked with a zone leader today that told me my sarcasm was unneeded. I got a little mad, but I got over it. I love to have time to teach and have companionship study. I love it so much. It is absolutely awesome. What a wonderful feeling!
"

No comments: