Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another Conference

29 October 2005
"I am ready to leave but I am not. One of the hardest things for me is to get the desire to work as I know that I will be leaving. Today we didn't have a lot of work as it was preparation day. We wrote home first things this morning, and that went well. The family is doing well, and there is not a ton going on at home. It was nice to write home before we went to the Lunt’s house and had a nice meal with them, and I love them a ton. They are such wonderful and nice people. We then went out to Книжный Рынок and bought a couple DVDs and that was cool. We quickly came home, gathered all our stuff and then went out to the branch building in order to meet for choir. Well, that wasn’t too great, and then we had district conference, which was awesome. President Peiper is a great guy and he speaks so well. He talked about love and sacrifice and how it relates to faith. He talked about how we need to be ready always to help others. After conference we stopped by to the store and bought our stuff for the week."

No comments: