Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fog

27 October 2005
"Russian winter has started! We are going to be super dirty of course as that is part of the deal. Things are good and there was a bit of snow that is all melting. That makes everything super dirty. We went out and contacted this morning in spite of the fact that it was dirty, and although nothing major went for us, we had a good time. I printed some pictures on the roll of film that I just finished, so that is cool. We got into the office super late, and we started orientation immediately. That went well, and then I ran and did all my stuff. We got to eat with President and with the Gunnells and that was awesome. Elder Nance thought he could out eat me and he told Sister Davidik that we was able to eat a lot and was proving it. She laughed, pointed at me, and said that this is a big eater. We all had a good laugh, and I was proud!

After dinner we dealt with all the problems of fog. We have 2 missionaries in Moscow that should be coming back but have been sitting in the airport like 12 hours because no flights are coming into Samara. President Pieper of the Area Presidency should be coming to a conference tomorrow too, but he is also sitting in Moscow – it is bad because we have half of the mission coming down for this. We went to choir and that went well. We had a prayer to pray for the fog to go away, and that was awesome. The spirit was so strong. We are home now, and I have a feeling it will be a busy night working things out. We shall see, and are hoping for the best!"

No comments: