Friday, October 30, 2009

Great Missionary

30 October 2005
"It was sure an interesting day. We have my replacement here – Elder Nava. He is a great guy. What a great missionary he is. He will do awesome here. We went early this morning to дом учения where we had conference. It was awesome, and we had a really good time listening to President Peiper again and he is such an awesome guy. He has such a wonderful spirit, and he always is ready to help. We sang in the choir, and that went way awesome. We sang great, and the spirit was super strong. I loved to sing and that was good.

After the conference, we sat around for a bit and that went really well. I talked with people, and then we finally left after waiting for a long time. We had a good time at the office, sitting, eating, and chatting. All in all it went good, and then we got out of there. I was with Elder Nava and we attempted to contact a bit, but that didn’t go too well. We went to see Вячеслав and he is doing well, and having a real good time with him. I realized what a good missionary Elder Nava is and I am shocked at his ability to teach. I wish that I could be as good of a missionary as he is. He is such a great guy. I hope that I can become a lot better missionary. Right now is hard, but I think it will be better. I hope at least…"

No comments: