Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our Reactions

25 October 2005
"A fairly quiet day just passed by. We didn't do a ton in the way of work, but we stayed busy. This morning we went to the office after preparing a lesson for Tom tomorrow. In the office, I got all my things printed off for MEC, and then we started that. We had a great time there, and we talked about everything. There is a ton going on, and with transfers in a week, it is insane. There are problems as always, but that is always the case. The thing is that things will be better. I got my calendar all set up, and so things are good with that, and I also fixed President's problems. What a joy it was to be there.

After MEC we ate lunch, and that was tasty. We ate пелмены that we had fried with cheese, mayo, and ketchup. I think my Mom would die if she knew that I was eating these things. The most important part is that it was really tasty. I then worked on some random odd jobs that I had to take care of. One of the main things was to get a map of Moscow for an elder who lost his passport who will be going there. We worked until we left at about 5:45 to FHE.

That went really awesome, and I really enjoyed it. We talked about having freedom of how we react to our problems. We may not be free to choose how things will be, but we will always choose how we will react. I thought about how when I came here to the office and how we had nothing. We could have easily just died and no one would have noticed. We often talked about how no one looked over us or worried about us. But for some reason we decided to work, and we decided to try even though we had little. We made such an awesome choice, and I am super happy that we did. I know that the way we reacted greatly blessed us.

Well, tonight I will sleep good, and we hope that tomorrow will go well. I love it here. I will sure miss it a ton!"

No comments: