Saturday, October 31, 2009

Contacting and Knocking

31 October 2005
"I am really training my replacement. It is sure a weird feeling. I don’t know how much I like it, but I guess that is part of my job. We got in a great deal of studying this morning and I learned a bit about the gifts of the spirits. I wish I could have studied a little more, but I will find some more time later. We had time to then get out and contact that went well. I was with Elder Pantone, and we walked around and had a good time chatting with everyone.

Once we got to the office, things went well. I showed Elder Nava what I do and we got all the statistics typed in. He got it done after a while, but it was a bit of a slow process. We then had собрание округа and that was way cool. I love to be with the district, and it is always a lot of fun. We did a lot of practice and all in all it went well. We finished and then we went back to work. We started to get things ready for the departing missionaries and that took a while. We grabbed a quick bite to eat and then we worked some more. By about 6 we were gone and we walked for a while and just talked. That went well, and then we decided to knock. Elder Nava was scared a bit, but in all, we had a good time. We then walked home, and now we are home. Elder Nava will do great here. I am excited for him, and glad that he is here on my place!"

No comments: