Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Free Cell

3 November 2005
"Things went really well today although we worked forever in the office. I am about ready to kill myself having served in the office for such a long time. Let's just say that today I sat in the office and told Elder Nava what to do. I even gave in and played a little Free Cell. Well, it was an interesting day and I tried the best I could to pass all that I could over to the Elder Nava. It was a pretty good day, and I enjoyed it in the end. Elder Nava will do great w/o me and it will be good to leave. I had a chat with Elder Nance today about how I can be a good ZL. I want to serve the Lord the best that I can the next several months, and I want to help the young guys.

Well, after a long day in the office we got out and went to see the Stalnovs. They are doing well, and it was good to meeting with them. Sister Stalnova is an awesome lady. I wish that Брат Стальнов would pick his act up. We then went up a whole 5 floors and met with Галина Коноваленко whose daughter lives (Palina) in Murray. She is great and she loves to help with missionary work. Her friend wrote me a poem, and that was nice. Tonight I am going to sleep well as tomorrow will be insane. New missionaries, last day, and all the goodbyes. Life will be tough, but the Lord has called me to where I am most needed."

No comments: