Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fun Day

1 November 2005
"It was a pretty sweet day. We had a good time other than being unable to get in a good study with having to go to the office early. Well, we headed out early, and we got to the office. There I helped Elder Nava understand all that was going on, and it was pretty good. Well, we went and Elder Nava had MEC while we went to the post office. That went bad because we stood there for a long while and didn't get anything sent off. We finally just left and went back to the office where I just burned CDs for myself. I now have all of the music that I want and soon I will have all the pictures I want. Well, we worked and got things all done for the leaving missionaries. Things went well for them and that is good. After that we ate with the leaving missionaries and that was awesome. We ate a ton and once again, I had the pride of eating the most food and that was way great. I love the Davidiks. They are such wonderful people. I will sure miss them. Well, then we went to the church where we had FHE. That was a lot of fun and I finally saw the Орловы twins again. They are doing great, and had a good time in Germany. Well, now we are home after a good time there. It was sure a lot of fun, and we played the neighbor game for a long time."

No comments: