Monday, November 2, 2009

Strong Spirit

2 November 2005
"Today was a great day. I had a way good time, but once again I am dead. This morning the Zls came by and picked me up and that was cool because we went to play some. We once again played frisbee and a little football. We played for a long time and then we went and we ate McDonalds. That was really good, and I really enjoyed it. I am home, showered, and then we took off. I got to the office and did a few things and then Tom came. Wow! That was way sweet!

Elder Nava was a Catholic earlier in his life and so he told about how he was converted and it was way awesome. We felt the spirit really strong and it was awesome. Tom promised to come on Sunday – and that was way sweet. We all felt the spirit way strong.

Well, after the meeting we were all on a high, and I wrote home a really awesome letter, and that was way good. My family is doing well, and now I am going to have p-day on Wednesdays with her and that will be nice. We then went to собрание миссионеров and that was sure interesting. We got there late and it was basically useless. After we stopped by to Надежада and tried to do a lesson with her, but it didn't go so well. She doesn't understand her baptism, and it was very hard. Well, she just worried about me leaving that this all. Now I am off to bed. I will write more tomorrow!"

No comments: