Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Last Day

4 November 2005
"My last night in Samara and I am spending it here in the office. Tonight at 11:45 we are going to leave for Penza. Let's just say that it will be nice to be gone from this office. We came here at 7:30 this morning, and from that moment, my head has been going crazy. We had problems with people not getting here on time, with people's taxis breaking down, and that isn't to mention the tons of people here. I am not going to miss these types of things. Elder Nava told me to deal with the problems, and so I tried, and things worked out. We had a sweet time, and I ran all over the place as usual. New missionaries are great, and I love them, but there is a lot of stress too. Well, I sat around for awhile, and then finally at about 11:30 I took off with Elder Boster to do some packing. That went well, and then we went to McDonalds where we ate with the sisters. That was way cool, and we just chatted for awhile, and it was awesome. I love the sisters to death.

After eating, we came home and I finished packing all up, and that was sweet – I finished! I hate to pack but that is transfers. Well, we brought my stuff here to the office and I then finished up all that I needed here. We took off to English lesson where we were at the lesson which went well. After that we ate cake and just chatted for Elder Umina's b-day. We took pictures and then came home for goodbyes. I will miss people soo much here. We are now here, and I ready to call several people and tell them goodbye – Elder Bennett especially. Tomorrow is the first day in the new area. The Lord has blessed me more than I would have ever imagined. I love my mission, and these people."

No comments: