Saturday, November 7, 2009

Long Gazelle Ride

7 November 2005
"Today went pretty well. I am dead tired, and I want to sleep, but as for now, I am working on getting things ready for tomorrow so that we can have some meetings. This morning we took off to Saratov at about 5 and we were all super tired. Well, we had a lot of time once we got to Saratov and so we stopped by to the store. Well, lets just say that I ate way too much. I forgot how much I dislike Saratov - I mean the roads are super crappy and it is really dirty. Well, it has been a long time since I have been there and so it was cool to see all these things I haven't seen in a while. Well, President Pieper talked again about how we were foreordained before we came and how we knew that we would be here in this mission, and that there is a reason that we were called to this mission. I loved it, and it was way sweet. President Pieper is a great guy. I really love to hear from him. Well, we had a way good time and played a ton. Well, we then started to come, and it was way crappy. I tried to sleep, but it didn't do that good because the gazelle is so small. We somehow survived and now we are home and getting ready for an exciting day tomorrow. I hope that I sleep well, and that all will go well tomorrow."

No comments: