Saturday, December 26, 2009

Crazy Girl

26 December 2005
"We are so confused at the day today. We are not sure how to help Афина. She is a great young lady, and she is doing a lot, but she is out of control a lot. She can't control her own actions - well she can - but she just is so crazy out of control sometime. I know she is only 13, but she really needs to calm down. It was really bad today, and almost impossible to conduct a lesson with her. She just has so little interaction with others, that she goes crazy when we are there. We are going to pray a lot for her, and hope that she is ready for baptism. She is ready, but still needs to understand.

This morning we had собрание округа which was super fast and we didn't have a ton of time for that as a couple of the elders were late. We worked on setting goals for 2006 and that went well. We got a lot done, and there should be a lot of good next year. We then went to Афина's house after which we went to another member's house - Нина Краснова. She is well, and her son is here. He is mentally handicapped, but a really nice guy. It was interesting to be there as he doesn't comprehend completely. I think I am going crazy as every day I want to sleep more and more. I guess that is part of life, and in 4 days I will have my wish."

No comments: