Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Kill Me

23 December 2005
"You can kill me. That is all that I have wanted all day. I am so dead tired that I have almost no energy to do anything. it is all thanks to the nice long train ride that I didn't sleep much, and worse than that is all the time we spent yesterday sitting in the office. Today we had an interesting day as not only I was out of it, but my companion also. We planned our week next week, and that should be cool. After that, we had some lunch before we went to see Афина.

The meeting with her didn't help my mood or energy level. In fact, it probably got worse because of it. We talked with her Mom for a while and we wanted to explain baptism to her, but it didn't work that well. We mostly just chatted for 3 or 4 hours! I was ready to fall over along with Elder Steiner. The one good thing was that we set the baptismal date for the 4th of January. We are going to be working towards that.

We went and gave Anna K. a blessing and then we went to finish the night with a meeting at the Старостины. That was good, and we talked about Joseph Smith as today was his 200th birthday. What a blessing, and I can't even think what my life would be without the gospel. It would be so much different. I can't believe how blessed I am to know the truth, and have this knowledge. I am so blessed! Off to die!"

No comments: