Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

25 December 2005
"Another Christmas passed by here on the mission. It is crazy how they pass without much noticing. We had church this morning and that was good. Once again, Владик was there and he enjoyed it all very much. He is a great guy, and we have another meeting with him on Tuesday. Well, after the meeting, we went to the branch apartment, and made cookies. It took about 3 hours, and I was ready to die by the end. It was really a huge waste of time, and I was the only one who even worked on the cookies. We took off to a few members, and gave them what we had made, and sang a bit with them. It was cool, and it was nice to sing to people.

We then ran back here as I had to talk with the family. That was awesome, and at the same time really weird. They are doing well and it was cool to talk with them. It was really cool to talk with my sister Elsa. I also chatted with my Mom for a few minutes and that was nice. She is doing well, and having a good Christmas break. My brother should have called, but I must have given the wrong number because he hasn't called yet. Tomorrow we will be back to work, and it will be super cool. I love work, and it helps me not worry about dumb things."

No comments: