Monday, December 21, 2009

Good P-day

21 December 2005
" It was nice to be able to take a break today. My hands are really cold and it is tough to write. It is super cold outside and so I can barely write. We started out this morning by chilling here at home, and then we went to Gene's house where we had a good time. I really just sat there while they played a bunch of songs and practiced for a concert that we are going to have in a week and a half. After we sat there for about 3 hours, we finally got out of there.

Steiner and I went and looked around a bit, and bought a few things. I got a couple of discs and a new photo album and they are my gifts for Christmas. We had a sweet time looking, and it was fun to see what there was. Well, then we met up with Boster and Condie at Subway where we grabbed a bite to eat before going to write home. The family is good and it will be weird to talk with them in a couple of days. We then had English and that was cool I just sat and listened, and really enjoyed the lesson. We practiced a little more for the New Year's party, and then we took off to come home. We chatted with some of the youth from the branch for a bit, and now we are home. Tomorrow we will be in Samara and tonight we will be on the train."

No comments: