Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Made It

22 December 2005
"I am going crazy. We were in Samara all day today, and in fact we were in the office the whole time. We had a good time this evening doing absolutely nothing. We got in this morning, and that was alright, but I was tired. We chilled in the office until Council started. We had a good time there, and not a whole ton there. We learned about enduring to the end, and how we can help people do that. We mainly just used preach My Gospel and talked about how we can prepare people better for baptism. I thought a lot about the people that we are working with, and we can help them even more than we have.

We had a way awesome lunch, and I ate a ton. It was sweet, and I sure miss eating in the office. Well, after ZLC we did some crap in the office before we were just sitting there doing nothing. Basically we just chatted with a bunch of the other ZLs and enjoyed it. We took some crazy pictures. It was sweet. I then saw Sister Silva and talked with her for like 15 minutes. She is way cool, and I sure miss serving with her in my district. We had an interesting experience making it to the train. I ordered the taxi an hour before we needed it to be to the office, and then it showed up 15 minutes late. We had to run to the train with tons of boxes in our hands, and we barely made. We were both praying like crazy and we are so happy to be here on this train. What a day, and back to Penza to work we go."

No comments: