Monday, February 15, 2010

Headache

15 February 2006
"We had a crazy meeting today. I don't know what to think. Many head hurts, and I am ready to go crazy. The day started out well, and we had a good time cleaning up a bunch here and making it look nice. We went to the рынок and picked up grub for the coming week. We got a bunch of good stuff, and we should have a decent week with food. We decided to then go write home. Well, that went all right but we were there forever because we had to wait for Elder Steiner to get his pictures on a disc. We headed back this way, and I bought a keyboard that has Russian on it and Harry Potter in Russian. I will read that at home in a few months. Well, we then ate and took power naps before helping to move a couch for the elder to there new place. Гладков drove us and we went with him to a meeting with Владик. Well, that was crazy. President Макаров was there and that a nice loud conversation and I couldn't really say much. Владик will not just say that he received an answer that this is true. He knows it, but he is scared of something. The meeting ended alright and things will be OK. I hope that all will work out. I love this work and to be serving. This is truly where I should be."

No comments: