Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pride

20 February 2006
"As we can see, I forgot my journal but I want to write everyday so I am here writing. I came to the other elders house tonight and I am with Elder Theurer on exchanges. He is a good elder and it is cool to be with him. So today we started out well by having a good study and relaxing a little. We then headed off to do some contacting. That went alright, but it could have gone better. We stopped by to grab some food for lunch, and then headed home for собрание округа. That went good too, but nothing amazing. We attempted to make some macaroni and cheese but that didn't happen that great. We tried to make 2 kg of noodles and that was way too much. After we ate, we chilled a bit before we headed off. Elder Тайр and I came back this way where we decided to stop by to a few addresses. We didn't have much luck, but just a couple people lying to us and saying that they weren't home. We went to see Наташа and that went cool. This lady is way awesome, and we chatted about a lot with her. We read 4 Nephi and talked about how much the people changed and what caused the change. Sometimes pride is the easier choice, but in the end, it doesn't bring happiness. I hope that she can feel better and start to come again. Аня Ф was with us and so we walked with her home before coming home ourselves. We are just eating and getting ready for tomorrow. Hopefully the day will go well."

No comments: