Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tired

17 February 2006
"Today was sure a long day. I can't believe how tired I am. We woke up bright and early this morning – 5 – and took off to Engels. So, we had a nice 4 ½ hour ride and it was fun. We got there basically at 10 and so conference immediately started when we got there, and all went well that way. I have to say that conference was good, but it was super long. There was a ton of trainings and it went a little long, but in the end it was all good. We had pizza for lunch and that was cool. We talked about planning and how we need to use time better. After conference I typed a talk in Russian that Elder Kotov helped me with. After that I saw a ton of people that I knew. Аня from Engels was there and somehow she remembered me. I also saw another girl that we were trying to teach. It was awesome. Not only that but then I saw Сестра Gugelskaya and that was awesome. She is a way awesome sister. Basically, it was awesome to see all these people. We finally left at 7 and we drove for about 4 ½ hours so got home about 12. I am going to die I am so tired. Tomorrow will be a quick one."

No comments: