Thursday, February 18, 2010

Late One

18 February 2006
"Wow - I am dead tired. That was after a ton of sleep that I got today. We slept in 2 hours to make up for the 4 that we missed yesterday. Well, that didn't quite do it for me, but I had to live with it. Well, that meant everything was moved back a couple of hours. I had a good study as always and feel pretty good about that. I made some muffin things that didn't really turn out. We then had our planning session that went pretty well and we should have a good week on the next one. Well, we also planned a good activity for Thursday and we will see how all goes that way. We ate something and then we took off to собрание миссионеров. That went pretty well, and we talked a lot about how the work is going. I was a bit tired, but everything was alright there. We changed quick like and took off to sport's night. Everything there was okay but there was way too many people. We played b-ball before I played ping-pong. It was fun but not as good as usual. Well, we then came home, and I chatted with Ирина about how she can help her parents so they weren't against the church. She will hopefully be able to help them, but we shall see. Off to bed once again, and another one ahead."

No comments: