Sunday, February 14, 2010

Symphony

14 February 2006
"Today was another good one. We had a fairly decent day. I was with Elder Boster today and we had a good time studying and working together. He is a pretty cool elder and he wants to do the best he can. So we went contacting this morning, and that was cool. We met a Buddhist and I think that it is the first time on my mission – I have no clue what they believe in, or what they do. Well, we then met with Раиса and she is doing well as always, and she is a great бабушка and I love her to death. I wish that she would stop smoking. We came home, ate, and then we went out to see Баба Нина. She is doing fairly well, and she is a great lady. I love her to death and she is a good friend of mine. Tonight we went to the symphony and that was pretty good. It was cool, and people sang and enjoyed everything that way. We came home a little early and I am trying to work things out for tomorrow, and I guess we shall see how things go. Ст. Стайнер told me that Ирина К. Is also having problems and that we need to work with her and Тома. I hope that we can help them, and that all will be alright that way. I feel like it is my fault although I know that is not completely so. I need to rely on the Lord and just work. The Lord will bless those around us."

No comments: