Saturday, April 17, 2010

Almost Done

17 April 2006
"Today was a very interesting day and I feel so crazy. I don't know, it was just a good and bad day all in one. It was bad because I only have one more day left on my mission - well a few more, but one real working day. Well, we went contacting this morning and that went alright. I only have one more time. We then headed off to собрание округа - that went alright. It was awesome and I had a good time talking about the work and seeing everyone. We ran off and stopped by to see Баба Нина who is doing well. I absolutely love her to death and cried when I said my goodbyes. I feel like I really helped her out and I hope that she will continue to be active. We then went and had a meeting with Шавкат who is doing alright. He complained as usual, but I am going to miss him anyways. I love him. We ended the night on the branch apartment where we had my going away bash. It was awesome and I love the youth here. I am going to see them all tomorrow, but I will miss them. We just sat there and played and I will have some good pictures. We gave Анна Ф a blessing as she asked for it and so that was cool. She has a big test tomorrow and hopefully she will pass it. We are now home and I have a lot of people to talk with. I love this place."

No comments: