Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Drunks

30 June 2005
"We got out and worked for a bit tonight again. That was nice, and I really enjoyed it. This morning we had time to study again, so that was nice. I like when there is time to study. Anyways - the bad news is that we had to go to the office after studying. Well, today I did a lot actually. This morning we got a bunch of e-mails and I had to write back on those. Well, then I started to learn about Word and how mail merge works. It is a very powerful program. Well, then that meant I had to learn Access also. I started on that, but I still have not got it figured out completely. I will have to work on that a lot again tomorrow. Well we then decided to go out and contact a bit tonight. Nothing came from it, but we did talk with some crazy drunks. It has been awhile since that happened. We talked a lot as often happens when we contact so that was cool. We talked about transfers and that was interesting. We of course are sure that we will still be here for another cycle. We shall see how that goes. Tonight I want to make some popcorn so I will go do that for now. Tomorrow will be interesting."

No comments: