Friday, July 3, 2009

Long Day

3 July 2005
"I am going to write less then usual because I am way hungry. I haven't eaten for 24 hours because it is fast sunday. It was harder than usual because I started so late last night, and we had to work today. Well, it was hard and I am glad it is almost over.

So today we had sacrament meeting, and that went well. I enjoyed it and I felt good - better than yesterday. I helped a lot and felt useful. Well, after the meeting we had to wait for President Колцов because Elder Bennett is the new branch secretary. We left and we met with Вячеслав. He is well, but he is still not committing to coming back to church. We then contacted a bit before stopping by to Степан for a few minutes. He keeps saying that he will come, but he doesn't come. We went to get him to come, but we got the same thing from him. He says he'll try (постараюсь). We then came home and I wrote President. I am now going to go eat and then tonight I will make something for the 4th. I feel much better today, and my attitude is a lot better. That helped not only me, but everyone else also I think. Well, I am going to eat, so I'll write again tomorrow night."

No comments: