Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fun Day

2 July 2005
"Today we wrote home and that went well. My family seems to be doing well, and my brother is loving his mission. I am way happy for him. Well, I also wrote a letter to a bunch of other people. After that, we went and got products for this next week. We then went in search for a bag for the vacuum and ended up just buying disks instead. Well I bought a few DVDs and so that was cool. We ate at the chicken place again (РОДИКС). We then walked around for a bit before at 5 we went to the church for an activity. It was alright, and at least fun to watch. All the missionaries were there from Togliatti. Elder Nance who will be the new AP is way cool. He is really wild and has a lot of fun. It will be a lot of fun with him. Well, we forgot to start fasting, so tomorrow will be a long day. I guess that's what I get for forgetting. I am headed to bed for now!"

No comments: