Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sick

28 June 2005
"Another day gone. Wow, how fast the days just fly by. So today we had our MEC meeting. I like that meeting and today it was alright. The bad thing is that I don't feel that great today, and so it was hard to concentrate. I actually have had понес and so that is never fun. Well, the meeting went well, and I have a lot to do this week now. Well after the meeting I just sat there and thought about what I needed to do as I just couldn't concentrate. I did get a lot done. Lunch was really good - we had chicken nuggets and fries. Wow just like home! Well, we did decide to get out but that was because we had english lesson. It was crazy to teach english. Its already been a month since I've taught english. Well, we had one student that came, and he came late, but at least he came. After english I gave a little spiritual thought that went pretty well. It was nice to teach again. Well, we came home and now we're chilling here. I just want to sleep as I don't feel well at all today. I hope that tomorrow I will feel better, but who knows. I guess we'll see."

No comments: