Wednesday, July 1, 2009

American Investigator

1 July 2005
"We officially have a new investigator. He's a really cool guy named Tom. He is a truly humble man who has been through a lot. He is almost 70 although you couldn't tell by his looks. He is here serving in an orphanage and he is wanting to know the truth. Well, we had a long discussion with him and we taught him to the first lesson. It was awesome when Elder Ehlert shared the first vision. It was very spiritual, and it was a wonderful lesson. We gave him the Book of Mormon and he was very eager to read it. He even called us tonight and asked us a question about his reading. Anyhow - he is way awesome and we hope to be able to help him understand more next time.

So the other cool story was that Сергей got baptized. He was the ZL's investigator, and he was way cool. He is a great guy and I think that he will be a great member if only they will get him a calling. Well, I also gave a blessing for the first time in a long time to a girl named Алла from Безыманский. She had a migraine. Well that was better after we gave the blessing. Also today I worked on putting a computer together, but it didn't work out so well for me. I couldn't get the CD-Rom to work on it. I also worked on getting my access stuff to work, but I couldn't still. So basically that was our day. It was a good one - nice to have had a meeting finally and to have a new investigator. Life is better with an investigator. Now we just need a few more, and life will be great."

No comments: