Thursday, July 16, 2009

Heat

16 July 2005
"We spent a day with he Lunts hearing about all the things that they wish they had. Well, it wasn't so bad, but at the same time, it was a long day. This morning we wrote home and we enjoyed that. I sent home a bunch of pictures that I scanned in also. That went well, and I am glad that I finished that. Well, I did a few other things that I needed before we went off with the Lunts. We met the Ehlerts on one of the stops here and headed to Park House. We looked around there for awhile and that was cool. They had all kinds of stuff. One of the coolest places that we looked in was a sports store there on the second floor. They had a lot of cheap stuff, and a lot of cool stuff. I enjoyed looking there, but it made me want to buy something. Well, we bought some products there that we needed for the week. We rode home and then we decided to go to the office to make some lunch. We had bread pizza with the assistants and it was really good. We got some really tasty meat, and it turned out awesome. Well, we then went to work. We had no success, but we walked around a ton and we just died from the heat. We never walk anymore. Well, we went to a few addresses but basically nothing happened. We came home and now we are getting ready to bed. Wow - what a long day. I really want to die from the heat and walking. I guess it's about time after so many nice rainy days."

No comments: