Friday, July 17, 2009

Youth Conference

17 July 2005
"God is pouring out his wrath on Samara for the great wickedness. I have seen more white see through shirts, more bikinis, and more immodest women today than I've seen in a lifetime. Its like I'm in Baywatch. They all dress like they want all to look upon their flesh. And it sure doesn't matter what age they are - it's wear less the older you get! The wrath came in the form of rain and the people scattered home. It will never end happily for the wicked!

Well, the reason for the terrible day was because it was so hot! Well it was humid. My body doesn't do well in humidity - I sweat and sweat. It is hard to just sit there when its so hot. We went to church and it was cool. We got to see a ton of youth and that was cool. They were here for youth conference and didn't leave back to Saratov until tonight. Well, we had a lady and she has come several times, but she has never received a BofM. We of course gave her one gladly. The other cool thing at the meeting was that Степан came and also Вячеслав. They are both inactive and it was awesome that they both came today. It feels good to be able to have successes from laboring.

Well, we came home before heading back out to work. We went to a ton of members houses and found out that most the people have moved, and if not then they are inactive and aren't interested. We walked a ton, and we were dead by the end of the night. We went to the Ehlert's at 6 for dinner and had roast beef! Not only that, we had potatoes and squash, and all kinds of tasty stuff. Lets just say that I enjoyed a lot and that I love them! They are an awesome example, and because of them I wan to serve on a mission when I am older and married!"

No comments: