Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Immodesty

15 July 2005
"I don't even know where the days go. They just fly by. it is insane. We thought we were going to help the Lunts out this morning, but it turns out she didn't feel too well, so we ended up not helping. Well instead I had to deal with some stupid problems and I talked on the phone for 50 minutes straight. It was insane. I was working on more youth conference problems. Lets just say that the whole youth conference didn't go down so well. I am a lot more grateful for all those activities that leaders planned now. It's more understandable all the troubles they went to in order to plan now. Well, I got it taken care of, but it took the place of comp study. We went to the office to start working. I just did some random necessary things and got most everything done. Well, we there for awhile and then we took off to a meeting with some members. They are good people, and we had a good time with them. Well, we came home and I am ready to crash. I did think a lot about the immodesty here today. It is everywhere. Even the members. It is crazy. They just do it not thinking about it because it is part of life. It is sure sad and hard also. They are good people and just don't understand the sacredness of our bodies. It truly is a gift from God and we need to keep it clean and pure. I wish girls would just dress modestly. That would make life much easier - but I suppose that's why I'm' here - to be tried a little. I'll live, but hey some things about the mission I just won't miss - and the immodest is one of them. I won't let one thing ruin the mission though - I mean come on you got to enjoy yourself."

No comments: