Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Find a wife

5 August 2005
"We met the most prepared guy ever - at least that is what he told us. He said that he was ready to do what the Lord wants to be able to return Him - did I mention we just stopped this guy on the street. Well, we got his number from him and address and said we would come back. So the bad news was at the end when his wife came up and wanted to get out of there and not talk with us. Well, that occurred after our коорданицоное собрание that didn't happen. We ended up just singing hymns with the sisters as Дима didn't show. Tonight we had to help the Lunts as they entered into a new contract with a new lady and she wanted a $100 up-front payment. Well, she tried to get it in dollars and she also said that the exchange rat is 30 rubles. I just laughed and told her no. Well the Russians think that we are dumb but they don't know!! The Lunt's are happy now so that is good.

This morning we went to the office and we did some work. I didn't have a ton to do, but that is because I have been doing well keeping everything up. I helped Blinkov pull a list together and I learned some stuff in Access. I also got a wedding invitation from Gina Myrup. It's crazy that these people are getting married. My friends! It is insane. Well, I guess I'll just have to go home and find myself a new young wife - жалько! lol - I guess I had better focus more on the work and worry about girls later. oh yeah, he said he was ready! We're looking forward to Sunday! ;)"

No comments: