Thursday, August 6, 2009

P-Day

6 August 2005
"I slept under my desk today! That's right and it felt good to take a nap. We didn't want to take 5 minutes to walk back here so we just stayed in the office. I used a sleeping bag that I have there as my pillow and just curled up. It felt really good - wow I am sure lazy. lol - well it sure is an adventure to be a missionary, and I love it a ton.

Today was a decent p-day and we got a lot done. We went to the office as always to write home this morning and the fam seems to be doing well. They are doing tons for the summer right now and that means that things will be much different when I get home. My brother is working hard also and he is having a ton of success so that is good. After the letter writing we went and got some food. We bought more fresh stuff as alway too, so that was good. My comp got his hair cut and I wrote a letter to my sister since she wrote me.

We wanted to go see Stalin's Bunker, but of course it was closed since it's Saturdays. We just took some pictures and that was cool. We went back to the office to eat and that is when I took a nap. Well, we went straight to work and we and we went to see Степан. He is doing well, but said that he won't come tomorrow - too bad. Well, we contacted and that wen well. We talked with some crazy people as is often the case with contacting. So I guess that's about all for today - boring I know, but I can never write anything too exciting - oh well I guess."

No comments: