Sunday, August 2, 2009

Food

2 August 2005
"Let's make it two days in a row. That's right. I am writing on here again. Basically I should be keeping my journal here for the next couple of days. Well honestly we did get out today and I had a good time, but we are back here at the office. We came here early this morning and we started working. I worked on getting everything ready for MEC as I always do on Tuesdays. Well I then sat and relaxed a bit. Well not really but I did some things that I had to get done before MEC. Well MEC was a long one today as we had to talk about a ton of stuff. We have to don tons of stuff and there is tons of stuff going on in the mission. Things are going well here in the mission other then all of the problems. The work is kind of slow but that is how the work has been for the last little while. Well we talked about everything and our meeting wen for 4 hours again. I was dead by the end as I hadn't eaten anything today and I have a ton to do. Well, I started working on some letter for the presidents to get all filled out and then I had a great surprise - lunch. Elder Bennett and Nance made us some stuffed peppers. Wow that was really good.. I loved it a lot and then greatly enjoyed it. I love when I eat well and that is a good thing. Well we rushed off to English class but for no real reason as there was only one student there. Well the sisters stayed at the lesson and so we taught them also. We talked about families and listened to the song that my Dad sang I'm my Own Grandpa. Well after the lesson we came back to the office as they needed to get onto my computer to use it. Well I talked with a guy on the tram today, and he is a good guy, but not too interested. I invited him out to the meetings so maybe he will come. Now I am getting ready to go home as I very tired and I want to get home. We have to wait as Elder Hunsaker and Spackman will be with us, and they are working on some things here. Well I guess that's all for tonight."

No comments: