Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Elders

9 August 2005
"Well, it was a long day, but it was a sweet day. We were with President almost all day. I love to have MEC as always. We talked about the mission and all the things that I need to do this week - I keep busy from all the stuff I get from the meeting. Well, there are problems as always, but the work is going fairly well. We also talked a bit about a ward and how it is built. Well, after the meeting, I got started on some of the things that I have to do this coming week. Well, we ate chicken cordon blu again and that was really really good. I am way glad we bought that as it tasted way awesome. We left to get the new elder from Ukraine and we waited in the airport for a bit. Elder Kirk and I both slept on the way there. We are both really tired. We had some time back at the office and then we did new missionary orientation. That went well, and I was happy to do that. I love when new missionaries come in. It is always a booster. Well around 8:30 we ate dinner with all the Davidiks. It was a ton of fun. It is a lot funner when there is less people there. I ate way too much and shouldn't have. I don't feel too bad right now, but all right. Well, we talked for a bit and had a good time before coming home. What a joy to feel the spirit of new missionaries. I can't wait for friday - 9 new missionaries will be coming in."

No comments: