Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Access

2 September 2005
"Today absolutely flew by, and it was sure fast. I had tons to do, but I started on it way too late. This morning we got a full studying and we were able to plan our meeting and do all that we needed that way. Well, we got ready and headed to the office and there our sisters were, and we chatted with them for a bit and found out how life is going for them. They are doing well and have little time as they have so much work. Well, we have a ton of work too, but not like them. I started my stuff for the day, and I must say that today I had a victory with the computer. I worked on the Access program and I figured out how to get pictures to show up finally, so that is cool. Now I can do some cool things with it. Well, at about 2 we went to Баба Нина's and had a meeting with her. We also had a good lesson about the BofM and discussed that a bit. We ate a little there, bud didn't have much of an appetite because Sister Ehlert had made some cookies earlier and I pigged out. Also there was some watermelon so I had to eat that too. We went back to the office and loaded the things for Elder Smoot and Wright into Roman's van along with all the new hymn books for several of the branches. Well, we had some really tasty sandwiches for lunch with real mustard. That was really good. Well, after talking with Elder Lunt for a bit and hearing his story, we finished some work in the office. We then went to a meeting with Вячеслав this evening and that went really. We had a really good meeting with him about the priesthood. He said he wanted the Melchezidek Priesthood and is ready to work towards that. After the meeting we looked at some pictures for his family. lets just say that it was interesting as his daughters were in bikinis and there were other people also. Well, it was a bit uncomfortable, but we got through and it was all good. We walked all the way home in about 35 minutes and then we got everything ready for bed. Tomorrow is p-day already and that means another week is almost done - wow!"

No comments: