Saturday, September 5, 2009

Chillin in the office

5 August 2005
"Here I am once again writing here on the computer. I am sure that it will happen again also. We are here and we have to do a ton. I have been working on this access thing all day, and it is actually way cool. I figured out how to set it up so that I can print off all of the pictures that have served here while you served here. Wow, it was crazy and that is actually what I am working on right now. I am trying to get all of the pictures set up for people that have left and that are here. It is a lot of work, but it will be worth it in the end. I have to edit every picture for every person so that means about 500 pictures of work that I am doing and it is crazy. Then I have to paste the names of the pictures into the database, but it is definitely worth it. I will have a cool thing when I am done. Well let’s just say that I have spent most of my day doing this. This morning we had some time to read and then we came here to the office where I put all of the stats together and things like that so that I could be ready for our meeting tomorrow. All of the ZLs sent in their stats on time so that is a good thing, and we are going to have a good meeting tomorrow. The stats are actually kind of sad, and there isn’t a lot that went on in our mission. Elder Bennett and I had more lessons then almost everyone here in our zone and that is really sad. All the same, I finished that up and I worked on getting things figured out for Dima and his time to Ukraine that went all right, and at least I got it planned. Then I just worked on this program all day basically. I figured it out and then I just worked on getting the pictures ready. It is going to be way sweet and the sisters will be really happy (they are the ones who asked me to put the thing together). I did take a quick break to eat, and that was good. We had some fries and some chicken nuggets and that was cool. Well I came back and I quick like finished up some things before we went to the church for the FHE. That was way awesome. The sisters gave a lesson about home teaching and that was way cool. They are way awesome and they work well in involving others and basically it was cool. We then played “Do you love your neighbor?,” and that was way fun. We played ton, and Elder Lunt and I went at it pretty good. Well I had a good time playing and I took a few blows and gave several to people. I know it sounds violent but it was really a lot of fun. We then came back here and I am with Elder Hunsaker. I will soon be leaving with him and Elder Bennett will be going to Penza for a couple of days. Well that should be good for him and I wish that I could go but I will have fun chilling here in the office. Well, I am going to quick like finish up this program and then we are headed home. It should be an exciting day tomorrow! Yea!"

No comments: