Thursday, September 10, 2009

Good day

10 September 2005
"So today there was another interesting experience. We went to the office to write home and did well. I got Elder Bennett to cut my hair this morning also, so now I look like a real missionary. While we were there, I got a call that Elder Yesaysan didn't come in from Moscow. Well, we made several calls and found out that he left for sure. After worrying about it, we went to the store and then back to the office where I started to make Chocolate Revel Bars. We then went to вокзал before we went to lunch with our округ. We ate an Italian place call Патио and there I had really good lasagna. We had a good time with the district and that really helped me to feel better. I wish that we could see them more, but I guess that is part of life. We decided to go with them to the opening social in Bezimanski for seminary and institute. That went really well, and I really like it. One thing that I had to do was talk with the mission president in the Moscow South Mission and in the Yekatrinburg mission to work things out for Yesayan. Well, that went well, and we got things worked out. We chatted with people and had a good time that way. We then came back to the office to get things worked out with Yesayan but it turns out that he showed up and had just missed his stop, but he caused us a lot of headaches. Well, we just sat there for an hour or so and wasted time honestly. I sat and thought about what we could be doing, and what we were doing. Well, I finally said that we needed to leave and we did, and we came home. Now we are chillin here. I am super tired, so now I am going to sleep!"

No comments: