Saturday, September 12, 2009

Good Life

12 September 2005
"Life is sure good right now. I really am enjoying things today and I think the main reason is because we have been so busy. This morning we headed off early to the office and started work. I grabbed the stats and then I decided to get to work making some chocolate revel bars. They were good and I can't make food because all I do is eat it before it is ready. Well, it was fun to make them and then I had to get everything ready for MEC. That was fun to put everything in and the statistics were fairly interesting for the week. We then started our meeting and that went well. We talked about how we can help the branches to do better and to be able to help themselves. We also talked about some of the problems in our mission and it is very interesting to hear how missionaries always just sit at home and don't want to work. I don't understand how this is so, but some missionaries just don't want to I guess.

Well, I just forget that we had собрание округа this morning - I guess I am just tired and not thinking about these things. Well, we started late and then we talked forever before we finished. Сестра Фамичева had a good мысль языка about different Russian expressions that they use. I had practice and we shared some experiences.

So, after the MEC with president, we immediately left for FHE. That was cool and we had a good time with that. Денис taught the first half of the lesson and then Валя taught also. It went well, and then I set Юрий up to teach on Sunday. That was way cool and I am glad for him. Well, on the way home we rode with Анна and she is cool. She knows English way good. She is a lot of fun to talk to. Well, we got home and we are getting ready for tomorrow. I am tired, but tomorrow e have a lot to do. I love to work! It's way cool!
"

No comments: