Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Real Work

9 September 2005
"I had a good experience today that I will write about here in the end, but it turned out to be a decent day. We were able to study this morning for the full time, and that was really nice. The Zone Leaders - Lister and Andelin - came over this morning so that they could take showers - they don't have any water. We chatted with them for a bit and they distracted us from studying but it was all good. We then took off to the office where all the fun began. I started to work on a "to do" list that I had made and that went fairly well. I finished writing up my Line of Authority and so now I have that to show people. Well, I also worked on getting things together for MEC on Monday so that I would have less to do. I worked with Blinkov on some things and then I tried to find more to do before we ate lunch - spaghetti and sauce. After lunch, I worked on doing a lot of translating and things for the future. I started to read a book about how to teach better (Teaching, No Greater Calling) and I fell asleep for about 10-15 minutes. I worked on some more random things and I felt like just sitting in the office all night as Elder Hunsaker and VanHouten are still here. I thought more and more and wanted to sit and go nowhere, but then I felt impressed to go and so we had a meeting with Вячеслав. It didn't turn out great, but afterwards I felt great and I was really happy. What a wonderful feeling to be out and about and doing real missionary work. Tomorrow is p-day, so it should be fun!"

No comments: