Saturday, September 19, 2009

Great District

19 September 2005
"Today just flew by. I don't even feel like I got anything done. I tried, but it just flew by. We got to the office and we started the day. I typed in all the statistics and that went really well. I felt like it was a bad week and that there wasn't a lot that got done, but then I saw there was a good average all over so that is good. Well, we then had our собрание округа this morning that went really well although it went a long time. We had a good time joking around, and we really did have a cool time with everyone. Our district was awesome and it will be sad w/o Бэннэт. He is way fun. Well, we finished and I ran back to work. I had to work on some mission papers and getting things ready for Saturday. I got some books ready for new missionaries and while doing all this we had some lunch - пелмены и рис. Well, I basically worked but didn't feel like I got a lot done. We then ran off to FHE and there things went decent. We talked a lot about genealogical work - something that I wish I had worked on more before my mission but I didn't. The lesson was a little long but the APs did a pretty good job. We then played do you love your neighbor and that went really well. We are now home and Elder Jonsson is with us now. He will be my new companion, and things will be a lot better next week but we are going to bring him with a baptism of fire and water with all that we got going this week. What insanity!"

No comments: