Thursday, October 15, 2009

Conference

15 October 2005
" I am filled with the spirit. What an awesome day it was. I love to hear the words of the prophets and to feel the spirit as they speak. General Conference means so much more when you don't have it when then rest of the world does.

This morning, we went and we did our writing home. That went well, and we got that done - like it was a pin to have to do it. My family doing well, and my new nephew is getting healthy. While we were in the office, the elders in Ulyanovsk called and I had to help them to get their TV set up correctly. Well, we then took off, and went to the church where things went really well. We got the TVs set up and watched the Saturday sessions all together. There was very few people there, so that was sure sad. I wish that all the people would have a testimony of the words of the prophet and apostles. I truly love them. We did have a short break in between the sessions where we had a bite to eat and chatted. Well, after it all, we went down to the office to watch the priesthood session as there were only 2 priesthood holders still there. We went to the office and enjoyed the session. I am so grateful to my wonderful parents who raised me always watching conferences together as a family. Now I love to watch conference and I get so much from it. I know that my life is truly blessed by these words and by what my parents did."

No comments: