Sunday, October 11, 2009

Shopping

11 October 2005
"I am pretty tired today. We spent very little time in the office today because this morning we were helping the Framptons to buy coats and to buy other thing. We took the long trip out there and everything went good. I worked my magic and talked things down a lot of them. There was one point that there were people yelling at each other because I was working my prices down so well. Nothing bad happened and we got Sister Frampton a couple coats. All I bought myself was a beanie as the one from last year is not that great. Well, after 2 hours my head hurt from so much talking and then Elder Jonsson bought a coat and I talked with a saleslady there who was really cool. We finally got out of there and stopped by to McDonalds for lunch. After we grabbed a bite to eat, I got a call that an elder lost his passport in Engels. Sister Sirova and I took care of things, and then I worked on copying General Conference. That was sure a pain, and I have the Relief Society session basically memorized. I didn't get done what I wanted, although I tried. We left to the branch evening and that went good, but put me to sleep as we watched a film - Legacy. I felt like sleeping. We are now home, and I am ready to lay down. I am sure tired and I think that the рынок really wore me out. A new day tomorrow..."

No comments: