Monday, October 12, 2009

Knocking

12 October 2005
"Another day w/o meeting with Tom - it is hard with him. I don't know how to help him. He is such a great guy. He had something come up again. Well, that meant that we had another long day in the office. This morning we did our studying and then we headed to the office. Well, I helped President, and everything worked out for his presentation. We went and helped him set it up at the Rotary Club that he goes to and we wanted to stay and eat, but I was afraid that we would miss our meeting with Tom - I guess that goes to show that we should have stayed to eat. We ate grilled cheese in place of it. That meant that I had to work on getting a computer up and running that hadn't been going. I worked on getting Windows on it and to get some other programs, but it would not work for me. I worked on that for a long time and I also worked on getting some mission papers translated. Well, I worked on several things, and then we decided that it was time to go. We had decided to go to a place that he Stalnovis had pointed us to on the map. Well, we started knocking at the top of one of the подезды and we found that no one wanted to talk. Well, I almost skipped a door, but we decided to knock instead (someone had just gone in the door so we didn't want to). Of course on that door we had a great experience and the lady invited us back. We also had another guy invite us in, so that was cool. Tonight I am tired and I want to sleep so I will! Tomorrow will be super busy!"

No comments: