Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Singing

13 October 2005
"We were in the office even less today than we thought. It in face turned out to be a really fun day. We had to go out and get a couple - The Petersons - from the airport. They came here to help out the Framptons. We talked with them for a long time about where we are from and so forth. We stopped by to see their sweet hotel room. I felt uncomfortable even to be there it was so nice. We went over to the Framptons, and there we had a really really tasty meal - baked potatoes, and all the toppings. Well, it was sure great and great to talk with them all. Senior couples are so awesome and I love them. They make the mission so much easier. I really can't imagine where I would be without them. They have such strong testimonies and the spirit is with them very much. What awesome people - especially the Framptons who are on their 4th mission. Well, we had to get back to the office and when we did, I had plenty of work to do. I got some papers put in the binders like President has wanted for a long time and they are gone from under my desk. I did some other small jobs before we ran off to sing in the choir. It is awesome to be able to feel the spirit while singing, and I truly love it. The only bad thing is that it is so far away. It takes us awhile to get there and back. Well, all in all, I am having a good time here and grateful to be able to be serving. The mission is an absolutely awesome place!"

No comments: