Friday, October 23, 2009

Interesting Meeting

23 October 2005
"Today was a good day. I just talked with Лариса - a member here - for about 30 minutes. She is way awesome. Why can't all members be like her? She was baptized just over a year ago and she is way strong. She is great. She gave me all kinds of advice on how to become a better missionary. She is way cool, but she wants to find some guy through the internet, so I told her it’s better not to. Anyhow, that was what I did this evening.

This morning we went out and went to church where things went a lot better. We had a really interesting meeting and Брат Буланов taught half of the lessons again and so that was no good. We talked about doing work for the dead, but not why. It was weird and I was way confused. We then came home and did some contacting on the way. We didn't have a lot of success, but yeah - that is part of life. We came home and grabbed a quick power nap - 15 minutes and then we continued on working. We found one really great guy, but he is from Moscow. We ate with the Ehlerts this evening and that was way good! I wish that I could always be with them. Well, the APs were there and we had a good time that way. Elder Kirk shared his testimony about his mission and that was way awesome. He had a lot of success and he has had a good time. We then came home, and I have very little time. It was sure an interesting day, but that isn't uncommon."

No comments: